Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Making things work for me.

I did the first painting for a client a few weeks ago. Not really my taste but I thought it would work for her. I should have listened to that inner voice... that said... I hate it! The client really liked it but she said she didn't want yellow and pink, she would prefer white roses.
I was about to throw the first one in the bin when I suddenly thought, I wonder what would happen if I painted over it? What could happen! It was messed up anyway so I gave it my best shot and painted straight over the orininal and I really was happy with the way the second one turned out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caryl, it turned out beautiful! I'm like you too though...it's difficult to paint something we're asked to paint and not what we WANT to paint!
Hugs,
Diane