Friday, December 10, 2010

Are you kidding me?

A few years ago I went to Argentina. My daughter and I went down to breakfast and everything looked familiar and normal until we came across a huge bowl of something that looked like puke. I know that sounds disgusting, but it looked disgusting. My daughter and I are so much a like and we are up for anything, so we filled our bowls with this stuff....

Now tell me that looks appetising... and I won't believe you. Well we tasted this stuff, apprehensively and it was really nice yummie in fact. We tried to work out what it was and how it was made but couldn't quite put our finger on it. Well yesterday I decided I was going to try and see how to make it.
I soaked the muesli in fruit juice until it was soft. Then I added some yogurt and tasted it and it was Just right...said this little bear, I knew that I would work it out sooner or later. This is different to how I normally eat muesli but trust me it is really good.

No comments: