Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bark Bark, yap yap yap



This is amazing. I am SO excited to finally be able to get into her blog. When my huMOM is busy I can talk to all my friends. She is a huMOM because she is a human Mom if you know what I mean. I have my own Mom and Dad and I really really love them but Caryl is my huMOM. Since the day she came to fetch me, she always says things like, come here 'my baby' girl. I mean, that sounded really weird to me cos I am not her baby girl, she has got her own baby girls in fact they aren't even babies they are really big now.


I am my own Mom and Dads puppy, but when ever I do go to Caryl when she calls me, "come here my baby girl," in that funny high pitched voice of hers, she gets so excited, kissing me all over, I decided I don't mind if she calls me her 'baby girl'.

I want to tell you all about my real mom and dad, but I will do that later.

No comments: