Monday, April 12, 2010

World Cup

We are hosting the world cup soon, so I haven't been having much time to blog as I am working day and night to get some art work together for the next couple of months. I have a small factory going here on my kitchen counter tops, the floor, my desk where ever I am looking all I can see is art work! I am not complaining this is a good time for me work wise.

I am also trying to find a new webmaster for my website so things are going to change there as well. I hope visitors to all my sites will be patient for the next few weeks. Keeping an organisation going costs money and there hasn't been a lot of that for a while so I have to focus on keeping the funds comming in. I will be posting art work every now and again so please keep popping in I enjoy the company. :o)

No comments: