Monday, January 25, 2010

My boma in the garden was also a retreat for me. The home I chose to live in was the oldest of all the properties we owned, around the country... this was the first home we bought together and it was almost as if I wanted to turn back the clock... go into reverse... hide somewhere and I did, for almost 3 years.
The pain was so immense that I honestly thought it would kill me. There was no medication for my broken heart and tortured soul.
I knew what I had to do and that was to get my life back... the reason for this blog is to share with other women, how difficult that was. I really believe that divorce, infidelity etc are worse than death. I know! I had never experienced any death including the loss of friends, family and my partents... nothing was as bad as what I went through after my separation.... and so journalling became my passion and from that came the book and from there I began to heal. I wish I could say it was easy, but I would be lying.

No comments: