Wednesday, June 2, 2010

God speaks loud and clear in silence.

Oh I am thrilled, today is the first day that I feel human. I had flu for the whole month of May. I have no doubt at all that the universe, who I call God, has been trying to say something to me for a long time.... I heard! I can be hard of hearing at times. No I do not believe that God makes us sick, I think we make ourselves sick we do things that are not in line with what God wants for us, we allow our bodies to be under nourished, we work too hard, we don't rest, we pay far too much attention to all the things we should ignore and illness finds a place to rest in us.
I was forced to take some time off and relax and God speaks loud and clear in silence. There are many things I have learned in life and continue to learn and I am grateful for all of life's lessons. I am back watch this space.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so glad you are better! I've missed your beautiful art!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Glad you are resting and taking care. God bless you my friend!

Love your drawing...she is gorgeous!Love her expression!