Friday, April 5, 2013

 
The sun is shining and the birds are singing in the trees and I am preparing to go off to Clarens for a week on an art retreat with an incredibly talented artist Peter Hall a well known South African artist. I have never been on an art retreat before, which is strange since I am an artist and make my living from art, so this is a real treat. 
For many years I wouldn't have been able to go away with 16 strangers. My own PTSD was so bad that strangers would have pushed my anxiety levels through the roof, today I am going away with great excitement and peace in my heart. Looking forward to meeting people, and looking forward to the whole experience.  I promise to post some pictures when I get back.
Have an awesome week while I am away.
 
The reason for my last post was to enourage those who visit this blog. When you have been to hell and back, life has a completely different value than before. Friendships are more genuine, life is more fun, the sky looks bluer than ever before and the future is promising.

No comments: