Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hello again....




                           Andrew van der Merwe is a beach Calligrapher who lives in Cape Town.

Oh wow, as you can see I haven't been around for a while and there is so much to catch up where do I start? Well first of all I need to explain that I had an internet contract with a company who ripped me off badly so I had to wait for the contract to end before changing my service provider. It has also been a quick start to the year planning all the things that need to get done this year. My pewter classes came to an abrupt end when some of my students left to go over seas and others became ill and weren't able to come to the classes anymore, so I have had to think of new ways to make a living.
The organisation is really taking off now and I have been invited to speak and do a book signing at a breakfast at the end of the month. We have lots of plans for the future which I will share as we go along, but for now we are on a major fund raising drive, so if you feel led to dig into your pockets we won't say no. But as always I always enjoy sharing the things I love. I found these pictures on the internet the other day, are they not just incredible?

1 comment:

Shaz said...

Well hulllooo there! :o) Sooo happy you back. Missed reading your blogs. X