Sunday, August 28, 2011

Zentangles The Godess within.

I haven't been blogging lately as I gave been struggling really badly with PTS. It was advised to me by my therapist that I meditate and try and do things that will really distract me. This really works because although there looks like some sense of design, there really isn't until I start seeing a face appear.
I guess in some weird kind of way I would like to wear a head dress like this and live in a world that I can create for myself.



Okay we won't try and analyse this one, but it was a wonderful meditation.  My mind races with memories so this is like doing Mandalas except that it doesn't have any set design. I think  I could get addicted.
I am also starting to get ready for my Christmas show in  October. This little picture took about  an hour and a half and I think turned out really well. Nice to use up all the scrap pewter.

2 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Love you style of zentangles. The faces complete them.

Shaz said...

I love the detail, the intricate and interweaving patterns, the colours. These are very interesting and deeply evocative my friend. X