Tuesday, March 22, 2011

If I was a butterfly


Kimmie you made me think today...If I was a butterfly what colour would I be, and without a doubt I would be blue, turquoise, emerald all in one. Is this not just the most exquisite thing you have ever seen in your life? I want one for my very own. If I had my own butterfly tree how could my heart ever be in turmoil again?
If I could be a butterfly I would be the colour of the universe. I never see black when I look out into the universe, I first see a deep navy blue and the further out into the universe my sight and imagination goes it turns navy, blue, turquoise, purple, lilac..... white.... white.... nothingness.

3 comments:

Healing Woman said...

How beautiful! It gives me an idea. Why no create one of these to place in my studio somewhere. I'd always approach my work with a smile on my face.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is a beautiful concept that I can relate to. I also don't see total black, but shades of blue, lavender, then deep blues and purple. I appreciate the way you think.

Fiona, Cape Town said...

Your idea of the universe graduating to white is beautiful. I recall years ago hearing that there is a horizon of visibility in the universe where the infinity of stars appear to coalesce to form the inner surface of an egg - in which we sit - a lovely idea that is reflected in many cultural myths.