Wednesday, November 23, 2011

SO EXCITED.



Oh my how faithful God really is. Something wonderful is about to happen. I have waited so long for this answer to prayer that it is finally coming to pass. Trusting in God is not always easy. Faith in the evidence of things unseen. There have been many times in my life when I doubted that the Lord was even listening. But time and time again He has been faithful to the end. There are many more unanswered prayers, yet, but this one is so huge that I cannot contain my excitement. I cannot mention anything just yet but trust me I will be sharing this wonderful news shortly.
I am not sure why the Lord keeps us waiting sometimes. Is it to strengthen our faith, or is He busy manoeuvring things so that He can answer those prayers. Or is it just that He sometimes says NO it is in our best interest for a prayer not to be answered in the way that we want it to? Which ever way it turns out, He is always faithful.

No comments: