Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh So Boho

The world I would like to live in is so far removed from where I am right now. Perhaps you might ask... what stops you from living the life of your dreams? I am not sure, perhaps being conditioned by parents, then husbands and now my children. When will I step into my own reality.
I couldn't live with such strong colours all around me I would find it hard to be quiet and peaceful, but I LOVE it. I could however wear what she is wearing and chop my hair off once and for all.
I could invite my real friends over and sip cocktails and listen to awesome music and talk nonsence for hours on end.. and paint.
I would collect hats and shoes and wear them all the time and I would make chunky jewellery and I wouldn't care what people think.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

The most important thing on your "list" for me is "not care what others think". That is an ongoing piece of work for me. I have to agree with you about color. All my work is so full of color and yet my house is all shades of white. Your work here is stunning! I'm wishing you and your loved ones a beautiful holiday.