Monday, July 4, 2011

Please don't ignore them.



Amazing Artist. Teresa Posyniak

I have not been blogging for a while now, too busy dealing with some demons of my own that rear their heads every now and again. Most of the people who visit this blog come via my website, www.abuseisnoexcuse.co.za, but I also have a lot of very talented artist friends around the world who occassionally pop in to leave a comment. Where ever you come from, please I need your help. Will you show your support and stand up agains DOMESTIC VIOLENCE against women and children by following this blog and leaving a comment. http://abuseisnoexcuse.blogspot.com/

For most of you, I hope this is not an experience you are familiar with, but if one looks at the statistics there is bound to be someone close to you who is in this situation and we have to continue to speak out against all forms of abuse.

1 comment:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

off to check it out Caryl...xoox