Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mad about Manipulations

I haven't been able to blog for a day or two. I have been really busy with other things, but this evening I decided to so one while I was watching a movie. I have realised this month that there are actually so many things I love that I could go on doing this for another month. Except I need to rembember why I started this blog in the first place and that is to share with people who come onto my website that life continues after the break up of a relationship and there are so many things to enjoy without all the heart ache.
This morning I spent quite a long time on the beach just sketching. I haven't done that for years. When I journal I often just paint freehand, but this morning I was just sitting enjoying the peace, the beautiful weather and watching families on the beach. I will share some of my sketches to morrow.

No comments: