Friday, October 1, 2010

Bella's new hair do.



The other day Bella went to visit downstairs. When she came home, she was filthy and had been playing in the mud with Kelly. She came bounding upstairs and jumped all over my white bed, rolled around on my white rug and then jumped on my cream couch, which I am giving away anyway, but still ! I was furious.
So... I gave her a bath and then put colour in her hair to remind her that she is a girl not a boy and must learn to behave like one. As you can see from these pictures, she is not amused!

5 comments:

Shaz said...

Bella, what has your mommy done to you puppy???? (all thats missing is the little pink bow:o))

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I think she is beautiful pink! LOL.
Smiles,
Pat

Fiona, Cape Town said...

Good to hear that you must be feeling better to have the energy to give Bella a "wash and dye"!
We trimmed all the excess hair off our spaniel's ears and she went into shock and had to sleep it off for the rest of the day!!
Many thanks for the kind remarks from you and "Shaz" - warms my heart. I think I'll start a blog too - it seems a nice community to belong to.

pchickki said...

She is beautiful and you are so funny!
I think she might learn to like that pretty girl color :)

Linda Vincent said...

Hi Caryl.....it was good to hear from you again. Glad you liked the digi pears :-)
Bella looks like the perfect accessory for your bed now!