Monday, May 14, 2012

Stamps




Every day that I can take my art to new places, is an awesome day. I have been doing Zentangles and doodles for quite a while now and recently I came across the work of Mary Vogel Lozinak. I will find a link to her etsy shop, her work is really excellent and very funny. Mary's work reminded me of some of my own so I sent some of mine for her to see as I didn't think it was worth posting on Facebook or on my blog. Well guess what, she introduced me to a company who makes stamps and they want to make some of mine. Woohoo. I am not making more and more while I sit and watch TV and it fun to think that soon they will be stamps available to anyone who wants them. I will post a link when that happens, in the mean time this is some of my work. I hope you find them as funny as I do!

No comments: