Sunday, February 14, 2010

Max

If you are reading this and you are a pet lover than you will know what it feels like to love your pets. They have something about them that cuts through the barriers of your heart and make you smile. Max was the most loving dog I have ever known. This is not easy for me to see these pictures. They still cause me immense pain. I absolutely loved my pets and at the time of my divorce it seemed as though I had lost EVERYTHING, my marriage, my home and my pets. I really understood during this time why people end it all. I don't think most people want to die, I think most people who make that choice simply want to end the pain. I was no different, but my constant thought was.. I might end the pain, but it would leave my children with the pain I was trying to avoid.

No comments: